Here it is, my first blog! I took Kyndal to her first Gymboree class today, and she had the time of her little life. If you don't know about it, they have all sorts of gym equipment-mats, ramps, slides, balls, etc. They sing little songs and play games with the kids. Kyndal LOVED it. She's usually a pretty busy girl but she was going nuts walking around from one thing to the next. She has this yell that is specially reserved for when she 's having a really great time and she spent most of the time yelling. They put the kids in the middle of a big parachute and the mom's walk around in a circle and Kyndal just yelled with a great big smile on her face the entire ride. The teacher even asked me if she was okay. She shares things now too, so she'd walk around and give the kids balls, the little spiders, the rattles. Kyndal is so social, I have no idea where she got it from! Ben and I are both the shyest people around, I'm sure we were worse when we were kids. I love it though, she is so great and so fun. Gymboree classes I thought were a little too pricey for fun she could have at the park and stuff, but after today I think my mind is changed! As soon as we got in the car though, she sacked out. Nap time should be long today :)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my gosh Abbey that's hilarious! I always wondered about those places! I've never known anyone to actually take their kids there but now I do! haha She may be sharing things now but you just wait girl till she's around 2! It will get real fun soon!
Post a Comment