Friday, July 24, 2009

Kyndal Wiltbank Research & Development: Experiment 1

***Proposed Hypothesis: $13 eye firming and anti-wrinkle cream works as a lovely cream conditioner for your hair as well.***Experiment: Smear entire contents of said pot of eye firming and anti-wrinkle cream on side of head in hair. Make sure to perform these actions while supervisor is otherwise occupied cleansing herself in the shower. *Sidenote* Gosh that supervisors toothbrush and toothpaste is so much mintier than mine!


***Carry out the experiment:
***Results and Observations: This stuff is really gunky. I've had my hair shampooed 3 times and my hair still feels gunky.

***Conclucsion: My hair is still curly. It is not more firm or less wrinkly. And my hair still feels gunky. And my supervisor says I owe her $13. What is a dollar? Pretty sure I don't have $13 of them.
***Supervisors Comments: How on earth did she unscrew the lid? This is the first time she's unscrewed the lid of something, and I must say I'm impressed with her hiding of that little talent. She loves hair products, I suppose misuse of a bathroom product was inevitable.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Haha right idea, wrong product application...

This is fantastic. I love it.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, you crack me up Abbey! Just wait till your little boy is up and running around, he'll give you plenty of experiments.

Nicole Palmer said...

LOL!!!! What a little sneak! LOVE IT! She & Mya could cause some MAJOR damage together!

Kara said...

I'm cracking up! She's so funny!