1-Thank you Ashlee for telling me how to upload pictures easier!! It was awesome!
2-I have a 4th blog with Heidi and a few of my friends, we all give our opinions on tv shows, movies, books and music, CHECK IT OUT!!! We are basically awesome. It's on my blog list as H.A.C.K. Critics (the first letter of each of our names)
3-I also have 2 other blogs (also on my blog list) that don't get as much attention as I could give them, but feel free to peruse them nonetheless.
4-Thanks Katie for doing my new blog header!!!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A few orders of business
Posted by Abbey at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can I just tell you how hard I laugh when I read your posts!! I wish we lived by each other so we could see each other more often. It sounds like you guys have been having crazy amounts of fun and you are doing well. I miss you! I have been blah about blogging lately but I will shape up soon. I love ya!!
Abbey, I agree with Kenz...you make me laugh so much! You are a great critic and I'm glad you have your other blogs now to voice your opinion more! Ohhhh the letters...well they will be going up soon I hope, we found these cute knobs to hang them with but Jeff has to fix the ends of them somehow and that requires him getting the right tool from his parent's house and then they will be up!! I'm like you and procrastinate doing everything!! Maybe just send Devin's announcements out with the Christmas cards?!!? Hope you are well! :)
Abbey - I'm glad you like reading the blog. I read over your other one (Abbey unplugged) and I think you're a good writer too. I'm with you on McDonald's. I always treated myself to McDonald's after all my doctor appointments when I was pregnant. (Although I do have to admit I felt guilty since I knew it wasn't very nutritious for the baby). It was good to see you at TOFW! :) I'm glad we got to sit together!
P.S. Since I haven't seen your son yet I have to tell you that he's adorable!! :)
Post a Comment