Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sprinkles

I wanted to add this on to K's other post, but I forgot.  She says the funniest things often, but I want to for sure remember to remember this one. 
A few weeks ago K was sitting at her chair eating breakfast and then came over to help me make Dev's bday cake.  So she dragged (drug?) a chair across the entire kitchen and climbed on up and stood next to me.  A couple minutes later she asked me:
"Mommy, what's happening to me?  What's happening to my foot?"
me:  "Mmmm, I don't see any owies babe, I think you're ok"
"My foot has sprinkles on it, there's sprinkles on my foot but I can't see them.  Where are the sprinkles?"
Seriously, that's the best, most kind description of the tingles you get after an extremity begins to "wake up" I have ever heard!  So very cute. 

3 comments:

Danika said...

My nephew says "sprinkles" are the wrinkles you get on your fingers and toes after you've been in the water a long time!

Meredith said...

Oh, too cute! I seriously thought this would be about cupcakes bot cute little owies but that's OK!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

That's so funny Abs, I used to think when I was younger that when my foot fell asleep and I got tingles that if I put lotion on it would take it away...ha ha!