Monday, September 13, 2010

My little dancing twinkle toes!

Kyndal started dance classes this past week!  She is SO STINKING ADORABLE.  Can't stand it.  She was so excited, the morning of she woke up and fished her leotard out of her drawer and pulled it on along with her little ballet shoes and danced around for 3 1/2 hours before we left.  She kept asking me what time it was, and checking the clock.  The pictures I got while she was in class are bad, so I'll try again this week.  But here are a couple of her just before!  I'm so excited this day has come!  My little girl is in dance classes!  Also, I'm unbelievably sad, because it means she's growing up :(

7 comments:

Kristal said...

She is adorable! Seriously Kam's dance pictures are my favorites! Um, and I wanna come see your house still!!! I LOVE LOVE the color of that wall, and LOVe the basket with wheat stuff!

Katie said...

She's so cute! I love how you did her hair!

The Haynies said...

She is so cute! love your blog =)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.........she's so freaking adorable. She looks like a little dancer from the 1920's. I love this picture! :0)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Little girls are so fun. We are only a little ways down the road so I will be back to terrorize you guys a lot! haha :)

Anonymous said...

is she nkd under there? it looks like her bald little c--t showing and I LOVE kidddie c--t

Anonymous said...

me too if it has hair on it it is too old