


Kyndal must have had some spiked milk yesterday or something, she was CRAZY. She recently (yesterday morning) grew that last 1/2 an inch to be able to reach the TV on/off button and is totally proud of herself. So yesterday not only did I have to compete with her obsession with the phone, my cell, the remote, anything that's mine, I had her turning on and off the TV every three seconds. So finally I got fed up and put her in isolation time packed in between a blanket and all our couch pillows. She was provided with some entertainment so it wasn't all bad (the puppy book), and actually dealt well with her punishment for about 5 minutes, but then it was time to bust out. Busting out of her confinement was rough and she actually fell off the couch in her efforts (onto a pillow, no worries), so she was tired when she got out.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Isolation time
Posted by Abbey at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How funny!! Can Mya please come over for isolation time? She needs it!!! Love it - what a good idea!!
That's hilarious! What a good idea! Except I don't think Corban would stay in there like she did!
Post a Comment