

Last one today, promise. We took Kyndal to the zoo a week ago or so, it was great fun. Her favorite part though were the ducks (obsessed), so I guess we could've just taken her to Freestone Park and not pay for that, but oh well. She was pretty interested in the animals that would move (the spider monkey's were fun), but she was terrified of the Sting Ray tank! Normally water, it's time to jump right in-but she did not want to go anywhere near the sting rays, even with me putting my arm in to touch them. Funny girl, how does she know to be scared of them?
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The Zoo
Posted by Abbey at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
zGreat pictures of you guys!!! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I'm glad you liked Gymboree! Yea!
I love your blog Abra and I'm so glad you finally gave in! It's so much fun! Your pics are so cute! Lets convince April now!
What a cute little family! Crazy how your world totally changes with a little one huh?
Ben, how is my long lost brother? I found your blog through Gordon's (obviously). What a cute little family you have. It is good to see you doing well. Take care.
Meg
hey guys! it's Beth Ann, Mike's little sister. . .found your blog through meg's. . .i can't believe how big your baby is! She is so adorable! I'm so happy you guys are blogging now!
Post a Comment