Sunday, March 23, 2008

The first "real" Easter























So we finally got to celebrate Easter this year with Kyndal now that she really cares. It was short-lived but fun. Ben filled all her plastic eggs with her fav cereal and hid them and then we gave her her little Easter bag. I just got a few toys because really, the girl has too many. BTW the Crayola Tadoodles? Big letdown. Anyway. The little tye-dyed shirt was from a lady my sister works with, it was cute for this morning. After I showed her how to find the eggs and put them in the bag she figured it out and found the last of them herself. After finding about 12 of the eggs she was like, leave me alone ok I just want to eat the snacks. Too funny. She was grouchy taking her Easter dress pictures, so no smiles. In the one with Ben you can kind of see the little curl mohawk we did in her hair, it was cute for about an hour and then went flat, so sad. Oh, also, excuse my hair, don't even look at it! We were hurrying to clean the house for people coming over for an Easter potluck and I didn't have time to blowdry it, ok!!






7 comments:

The Cash Family said...

cute stuff miss. i was so lame i didn't do an egg hunt for my girls. but i guess we went to 2 in town, so that counts right?? ya it was great to see you, next time we need to go shopping or something, spend more time with ya!

Nicole Palmer said...

Super cute Easter dress!! I like the idea of putting cereal in the eggs - I wish I would have talked to you BEFORE I loaded Myas eggs with candy!

Bridget said...

Look at Kyndal's cute little Easter dress, she looks so adorable

hdawgy said...

Cute pics girl! That is a great idea to put cereal in the little eggs! haha I agree with you about the Tadoodles! Those things make a huge mess! Mine didn't even come with lids! They are for sure a letdown! haha

Momma J said...

i had to put my googling skills to the test cuz i forgot to get your blog address, but looks like i got lucky (you can see our blog at coronadoclan.blogspot.com)

very cute blog and i love the easter pictures. was this before or after those schmucks sitting in front of you gave kyndal some cookie crisp? sam still thought she was hot! :p

Meredith said...

Goodness - she is darling hunting for eggs!!! When my Lindsay was 8 months old, we stuck bunny ears on her and we have the funniest picture of her with the ears on!!!

Cicily said...

Kids are cute! You should have brought her to church in that tie-dye, she would have been the envy of every child.