I was in New Mexico this past week and of course there are many photo opportunities with family around. I have a lot that I just love so here I am bombarding all of you with pictures of Kyndal. She was sick with a stomach bug and a cold on top of it and then I had a bad sinus infection so inbetween all of that loveliness we had a great time. There's a few pics from before we left too, just because they're funny.
This is my my Dad's mom GeeGee Z (GreatGrandma Z). Kyndal loves to chat with her.
Riding the rocking chair. She refuses to sit in chairs, she stands and rocks like crazy in this one. Dangerous!
She loves my aunts' dogs and my parents dogs, she "ar ar" (arf, arf) whenever she sees them
Making me play peek-a-boo with her
It was not easy to catch on film, but she was spinning around in circles like mad and then clapping at herself
Taking a break and sitting on Grandma
She found her tummy! She still refuses to point at any other body part even though I know she knows them. But at least she found one of them.
This was back at home, her first taste of sand. She thought it was gross but she obsessively licked her hands anyway.
The mall play place is one of her favorites
Kyndal's cousin Jake was pushing her around on the bus the whole time they were here, she was so happy to have someone to play with her!!
I thought she was just sick but apparently this was when she was getting teeth too. Little sleepy girl
She's started this funny thing where she randomly gets down on the floor and lays her head down. She'll do it on her back too. She smiles while she's down there and laughs at herself. Hilarious!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big Kyndal is already! Isn't it so fun to watch all the funny new things they learn and do every day! I love the pics! So cute!
She is a doll, Ab! I love the pictures- keep posting.
How cute! Kyndal is so photogenic & happy! What a sweetheart.
Looks like you had fun... I am glad.. Kyndal is too cute
She is seriously sooo cute! Such a great blend of you and Ben!! A fun age too huh?!?
Post a Comment