Friday, April 4, 2008

Bragging




Look at those eyelashes!!! Girl is going to thank her dad for those (definitely didn't come from me, sadly) when she gets a little older! Excuse the messy face,,,

2 comments:

Kara said...

Hey Abbey! I just saw your Mom at Chelsea Bingham's (Brown) babyshower and she was updating me on you guys and then lo and behold I see your blog on Heather's! Hope you don't mind! ;) Anyways, your little girl is so adorable and you look great!

Camille said...

Love the lashes!!! She is going to be a very beauitful little lady!! The games Pierson plays are on the right side of my blog...you just click on the link and it will take you there. His favorite is sesamestreet.com. It has really helped him learn his numbers and ABC's. I hope Kendal likes them. Beware they are addicting to the kids though. If she is like Pierson she will ask for them EVERYDAY! Glad you got through the not sleeping at night thing. I think all kids try it every couple of months to try out thier power. Motherhood is so up and down and crazy. I loved the talk by Elder Ballard tonight at confrence about motherhood. Just the boost i needed. Anyways. Keep blogin. Chao!