Well I'm probably a couple months late teaching her this, but who cares! The first time she ate cereal by herself she did fabulously! I even relinquished control of the bowl, and the little princess didn't even put her fingers in it! *Side note-Kyndal hates having anything on her hands, she looks at me like "what the heck is this Mom, please get it off of me!" and holds her hands up to me.* She was very clean and managed to eat the whole bowl herself (took about 1/2 an hour, haha) until the end when it was just too annoying to spoon out those last little bits and so she licked the bowl. I didn't get pictures of it, but she was switching hands while using the spoon, maybe she'll be ambidextrous! Now the only task will be making Ben let her feed herself-he's a total clean freak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment