Ok so after spending the last few hours elated that she was going to be a neat and tidy little eater-she's not! The 2nd time around was completely different than the first time. I guess because sweet potatoes are runnier? Who knows, anyway, I am so glad that I caught this face on camera! She was totally carnal eating this time and was attacking it, dumping it out, licking it, completely wacko. Either way, I'm happy I put a t-shirt over her outfit to catch all the mess. As I'm typing this she's sitting on my lap laughing at her self in the picture. Goof.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love all your new posts! The pics are great! I'm glad she's sleeping good again! It's so fun to watch them get so messy when they eat! She's beautiful!
I think she is doing a great job.... Talan has yet to try and feed himself heck he won't even hold is own bottle yet, nor drink from a sippy cup. He is definitely a little lazy. We need to get together again soon.
that is hillarious! i love it. i hate when they lear to eat, so messy. but they have got to learn some time right!!
OK, I NOW know what I need to bring you (for the babe) when I schedule a "for real" VT appointment soon! She is so cute!!!
She had you totally fooled. What a smart girl she is.
Hey, I just stumbled across your blog on my friend Julia's page and thought...I wonder if that is the Abbey I know? And it was!! Suprise! Anyway, Lily is the same way, I have very similiar messy food pics on my page! Good times! Anyway, we need to have a girls night sometime, or atleast a play date!
Post a Comment