Monday, April 14, 2008

Splash pad

We took Kyndal to the splash pad at San Tan mall and it took a while to warm up to it, but she ended up having fun. We would lead her out to the fountains and then back up (we, as old boring people, didn't want to get wet) and she'd try and catch it until it got too tall and then she'd come back and grab our hand and we'd lead her out again. Over and over and over. But she had lots of fun, anyone who wants to go with us, we're up for it anytime!! I love these action shots of her, Ben manages to catch the best ones. Trying to catch the water,,,

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey it is so good to see your family. Chris and I are excited to keep up on how you all are doing. What a beautiful little girl!

The Cash Family said...

how cute does she look! i love that bathing suit! such a cutie...

Nicole Palmer said...

FUN! Ok we so want to go!! I love the swim suit - what a doll.

Momma J said...

so i'm really retarded (don't tell anyone) and didn't realize that the splash pad at san tan really worked! lol everytime we've been it wasn't on so i just assumed.... ya, i'm just a loser =)

Meredith said...

I love watching babies in water - they have so much fun!!!