Monday, April 14, 2008

X Games: Toys


I know, I know you're probably all tired of seeing pictures of Kyndal (wait, how could that be possible???), but here is a fun one. Kyndal is a pretty unbalanced little kid, she falls backwards pretty often (not as much now that she figured out to walk backwards, but), trips a lot (she has tiny feet and her shoes are still too big and they're size 2's!) standard stuff. So as a result she couldn't care less when she falls down. Everyone around is like "oh my gosh is she okay?" and she just keeps on goin like nothing happened. It's pretty awesome. When Ben and I talked about having a baby we wanted one that wasn't a wimp and was a crazy little person. Well, we got it. She never plays with her toys the way she's supposed to, and today she found a new way! She was standing on top of her bus for about 5 minutes just chillin', hangin' 10. Her foot is swinging around, the bus is moving around and she doesn't care. I might have to worry about this habit when she gets more adept and is climbing but maybe my dream will come true and I'll have a little moto-crosser. Even though I thought it'd be a boy doing it but hey!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

She is too cute! That is so funny. Lily always seems to come up with creative ways to play with her toys also. I met Julia about a year ago because she is good friends w my sister-in-law (Heather Bradbeer-I think she might be in your ward then too??). Anyway, it's a small world! I am defiently down for a get together whenever!

Ashley said...

She is so cute! I love that kids look at things so differently. All of babies have loved the boxes and wrapping paper more than the toys inside.

Momma J said...

she's just practicing her skills for when she comes over here. i mean she may be small and all, but WATCH OUT!! =)

Bridget said...

She is too cute and I love her cute little swimsuit in your last post.... We need to hang out. I lost your email because my computer crashed along with your phone number. Call me and let's get together.