Kyndal discovered finger painting with her food, so I thought I'd let her go at it on a big piece of paper. And boy did she go at it. Kind of boring at first,,,
Then it got a little more fun when she discovered her body was more fun to paint,,,
Then it got really fun when Mom needed some purple paint in her mouth and hair,,, (I was paralyzed with laughter here)
Then it was pretty fun to taste too (notice she tried to decorate her hair, so Ben took the reins and gave her a Crayola-hawk),,,
"Check me out! Oh and here's a rock I specially picked out just for you"
Time to clean up after all the fun.
I love how I can plan something and think "this is going to be so fabulous and way fun and Kyndal is going to love it! Gosh and what a great memory, I'm going to save the paper she paints on, it's her first art!!" and then it turns out totally different than I imagined and lasted 10 minutes from start to finish. 
8 comments:
I also liked the pic where she slammed the paper plate on her head. It was all priceless though.
She is so dang cute! I remember doing that with Lindsay...I made really cool homemade finger paint and was so excited to build a weekly tradition...we did it once and I never did it with Caroline!
You don't really know me, I was kinda friends with Ben in college for a while, but I saw you blog and had to look at it, your little girl is so cute, I just had to tell you. And I totally love your family picture, it's such a cute idea.
Ha Ha!! You are always doing fun stuff - what a fun mom!
That is so cute... I love how she really got in to it. What a fun mom you are..
Abby! He is sooooo stinkin cute! Love your blog!!!! I'm happy to be in the blog cult!
Ah, so this is the explanation behind the facebook picture. Blogs are useful in so many ways!
LOVE them that age in just a diaper on my knee, hand inside playing wit the warm, soft, bald, puffy, little baby p---y and watch them go crazy kicking, p---y unda 2 is best
Post a Comment