Friday, May 2, 2008

If there's one thing I hate,,,

It's laundry!!! I am such a bad wife and I know Ben comes home every day and is like "Yo, could you please fold the freakin' laundry for once??" (except he's lovely and doesn't say that), but I just hate hate hate laundry. I hate it. There I said it. And I only have 1 child. Right now, I am actively avoiding folding the now 7 loads of laundry by posting this. And in three more minutes I am positive I will find some other way to actively avoid folding the laundry. Oh wait, I need to eat lunch! Yes!!! Another 1/2 hour to procrastinate folding the stupid laundry!!

3 comments:

Momma J said...

ROFL yah, i'm a freak and actually don't mind doing laundry. i used to hate it when we had one kid.... now that we have 4 boys (2 potty trained), i'd choose to do laundry anytime, especially if it gets me out of doing the toilets! :)

Meredith said...

So right there with ya!!! There were several days last week where the whites sat in the dryer and I told my husband that if he wanted clean undies, he knew where to find them!

But I don't mind cute little baby laundry though...

Heidi said...

There I said it. The only reason my laundry is folded is because I moved and hate packing non-folded clothes. That's what we in the biz like to call a Catch-22. So my ocd took over and it's folded...