Thanks everyone for your advice that Kyndal is just workin' the system! Who knows what the problem was, but at least for 4 days running now, she's back to sleeping soundly, PHEW. Ben and I mainly concluded that she was over-tired, so we started putting her to bed between 7 and 7:30 and I stayed home all day instead of skipping naps here and there. Whatever the reason though, we did get the distinct impression that she knew full well that we could hear her! Cry, pause (are they coming?), cry, pause, cry, pause. So hopefully I didn't just jinx her sleeping, but at least for now, she's sleeping. Oh, plus I used an essential oil my madre gave me called Peace and Calming. I'm pretty sure it has an effect too! Hey Katie, where do I get melatonin? I've heard of it and would love to jump on that train,,,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad you got it figured out so quickly - tis can easily become a long drawn out process that creates bad habits for everyone involved - sounds like you got some great advice!
Post a Comment