Monday, March 31, 2008






Ok after I ragged on my child enough, here are some pictures of her during the daytime when her little demon horns are back inside her head. We took her to the AZ Science Center (thanks Megan for the free tix) over the weekend and she had lots o fun. The dinosaurs were pretty exciting, except she got scared of the TRex, how does she know to be scared already?? It must be the teeth,,, There's a part where you play all kinds of learning games, and she not only wanted to move and click the mouse for Ben, she wanted to be IN the screen playing it. The little play house they had was cute too, she went in and was playing at the stove and looking out the little window. And trying to climb out of the window too, but hey.

4 comments:

Momma J said...

who needs all that other stuff when there's tons of buttons to push! =) that's cool that she had fun and especially for the free tickets. look at you- you look way cute for the little sleep you're getting. did ben trying riding that bike on the first floor? efren did and it was hilarious... even the old people stopped to watch him ride

hdawgy said...

Looks like fun! I need to take Corban there! He would love it! Yes I am having a shower on April 15th! It's a Tuesday night! I hope you can come! I would love to see you!

Nicole Palmer said...

What a fun little family you guys are!!! You are always doing cool stuff!!!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

The Science center looked like a blast! I'm glad we found each other's blogs! How cute is Kyndal? It's a good thing there are such cute little girls among our friends, or else we would forget what they looked like! How's she sleeping now, any better?