Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ben's Birthday Day

Since his birthday fell on a Sunday, we went yesterday to the Diamondbacks game. We took Kyndal and were basically thinking we'd be there for two innings, but she gave Ben her own little present and was a perfect little girl for the entire game. Then my sister came over and watched Kyndal while Ben and I went and ate at Longhorn (yum) and saw Baby Mama (hilarious). I hope it was a good day for him!!

Kyndal spent the majority of the day in the baby bjorn thing (yes, she still fits), no complaints. Well, that was probably because we kept a steady supply of teddy grahams and french fries coming, but hey.


7 comments:

Meredith said...

Amazing what they will do for a steady supply of food!!! I think Lindsay was about 2 at her first baseball game, and no, she didn't still fit in a Bjorn! She is such a cutie little peanut!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Don't worry Chris will be 30 at the end of the year, and I think it's hillarious. I really want to throw him an over the hill party.

The Cash Family said...

happy bday, we are all getting closer to 30! ahhhh! and p.s. i HATE laundry with a passion!

Momma J said...

lol ben's 29! holy cow, isn't that practically like a few years away from retirement? thank goodness abbey and i aren't that old. :o (ben- don't be sad...efren will be joining the "oldies but goodies" team later this year too)

hdawgy said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! What a fun post! I do agree with you and April and I freakin HATE Laundry too! haha

Kara said...

Haha, I see the finger in the ear picture there at the bottom! :) Kids are so weird!

Moser Clan said...

Tell him happy b-day from me!!! I hope you had a good Mommy's day!!! love you girl!