Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged!

How to play this game: Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.



3 joys: 1. Ben and Kyndal 2. Having people in my life that I love 3. Books



3 fears: 1. Kyndal getting some scary disease 2. Ben getting some scary disease 3. Not being able to recover from all our house retardedness



3 goals: 1. Figure out what idea it is that's floating around in my head to do as a home business (it's elusive, I can't figure it out) 2. Be better at laundry 3. Make sure I live a life where everyone knows I care about them



3 current obsessions/collections: 1.Blogging (ditto!!) I take pictures for the sole purpose of posting them... 2. Figuring out what wild west nicknames to give Ben and myself (long joke from our CO trip) 3. Thinking of how I want to decorate my house



3 random facts: 1. I despise warm lettuce 2. I really hate talking on the phone (cell included), I could even say it's a phobia 3. I really love the group Hanson (post MmmBop phase, their newer stuff). Those boys can harmonize!









5 People...Nicole, Julia, Kara (Carroll), Kenzie, Heidi

4 comments:

Kara said...

I didn't know there were such blogging games, but I giggled at your post so I just did the tag blog post.

And now I'm curious to know if anyone likes warm lettuce. I can't really think of a time that I've had it, although it sounds disgusting, so it makes me laugh that it ranked as your first random fact.

Ashley said...

Bute post! You and Ben need to come down here for a weekend. You know, Thatcher is so exciting and all.

Momma J said...

ok i can't play the game if i didn't know i was tagged. maybe if you'd call me and let me know! lol kidding, i do know about your phone thing. i will hopefully do my tag in a day or 2 once all my homework is done (i shouldn't be checking blogs right now but i'm protesting. glad i did though!)

Heidi said...

I'll get onto this when I get home and can blog about me trip!

Also I'll have to think about the random facts about myself, because to me none of it's random so I don't know what would be random to someone else...