I stole this from April and Katie, how fun. I found that it takes working a different part of the brain to search back and find fabulous memories from way back when, but it is a good exercise! So start workin' out! This is a fun way to "bond" through cyberspace with my fellow bloggers, friends and family! I would LOVE it if you would all play!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Remember that one time, when that thing happened?
Posted by Abbey at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I love when we played spin the bottle with the guys in "Herpes" and we went over to their apartment and we were spying. Only to hear all the crap they were talking about us. That was the night you admitted to liking my now husband and Joe...You couldn't decide. I liked him too, Kory that is! I couldn't bare to tell you. I remember hauling "A" out of there. Or the time when we thought someone was in our house because the t.v. kept coming on after we would turn it off. i remember crawling into your room and telling you we had to get out of there. As we drove off we saw the boys on the roof, only later to find out they had the remote!
one more...the time we got ready to leave to go to sonic for a drink and the guys ambushed us. tied us up and threw us in the back of the jeep only to throw crap all over us as heidi stood by and didn't help what so ever!!
I remember when some crazy dude came into work yelling and screaming because someone parked in "his spot". That guy was a total douche! I thought the best part was we closed our office door so we could answer the phone! Haha.. good time good time!
I remember being so fed up with Heather and all her pranks that Elisa, Shannon, Gary and I all decided to take all her stuff and move it to Shannon's empty room at her house. We decided it would be best just to completely empty the entire room which meant all your stuff too. I always felt bad cause you never really did anything to us. SORRY! I remember your room always smelling like bath & body works warm vanilla sugar or something like that. YUM! And I remember you had that little white car that would tell you when to shift and I was super jealous!
Happy late birthday! How was it?!
Hmm what to choose from...
Oh the one I want to say cannot be written.
Okay the memory I choose is when Dad and Mom went to Alaska and it was just you and I for two weeks. We wanted twisted crust pizza SO bad that we ordered it and Aunt Joanna went crazy that we weren't okay alone. And then we spent the days watching the Passions wedding that never actually happened but went on for a full two weeks every day. But we were enthralled.
I remember getting ready for a dance at your house, and you talking about Ben and how cute he was and how you REALLY liked him. I didn't even know Chris then; now look at all of us.
Where to begin...
scavenger hunts, mansion runs with Forest, sparkler bombs at the junk yard, finding your car parked on top of a freshly dug grave, saw dust disaster, watermelon surprise on everyone's cars, rolling burning tires down Knolls (is that what it was called) and Heather burning off her eyebrows, eyelashes and hair, El Charro, getting into car accidents with drunk indians in your parents expedition, hot tubbing in those hot spring things, ummm what else? All of my favorite memories have you in them! Good times. Love ya!
We had some fun times at EA! Remember when I told you I had been the one prank calling you guys when I had knee surgery and then we told Jar he helped us scare the crap out of Heidi and April! Gosh that was the funniest night of my life! hahahaha
You actually mentioned this one awhile ago, but I DO remember choreographing billions of dances on my parent's deck to Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith music! I don't think we ever did the actual performance, but practicing was sure fun!
Oh so I have another one. Remember when we decided that we said 'like' too much and tried to stop. HAHA I loved it, that was so much fun and then we decided it was hopeless.
Post a Comment