Thursday, July 10, 2008

When..... we have two kids! Yup, that's right. A 2nd kid would make two kids, soooo. It's really early on and I didn't really want to tell everyone just yet, but I am. Mostly, I can't keep my trap shut when I have good juicy secrets. And also, there were a few people we told (family and a couple friends who shall remain nameless) within the last week that we've known about the new addition and word has already gotten around to others. So! To nip the rumors in the bud and keep those pesky paprazzi away from my already weight-gaining belly (this one is already bad in the weight area, I cry thinking of how much worse it will get)-I am pregnant with our 2nd baby due in early March. Yes, I'm already super nasty sick (same way, worse than last time, so probably another girl :) :). Lets hope that everything goes well in these next few weeks so I don't have to make another announcement. I really sincerely wanted to tell everyone in person (I hate the phone, can I say it enough?), but the sad truth is that doesn't happen enough. So the blog wins as the means of communication. We are super excited (and also freaked out pretty bad, more than 1 kid-yikes!) to have another baby, and very very happy.

11 comments:

Katie said...

YEA FOR YOU AND BEN! I'm excited that I won't be the only one dragging around more than one kid to things! Two seems freaky but once the baby comes everything just seems natural. I LOVE having two girls together cause they play better. Anyway, I am super excited for you! Sorry you are sick!

Katie said...

ps: Do you want to take water aerobics with me?

hdawgy said...

YaY! Congrats Abra! I'm so excited for you guys! How far along are you?

Cicily said...

Congratulations!

The Cash Family said...

March, wow I hate to say it but that seems like FOREVER! I am so happy for you. I hate the sickness. I feel for you there. I love you and I love Kyndals outfit in the last pic, sooo cute!

The Robinson's said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I've been waiting for this post for a few months! :) I'm sorry you are sick but YAY for more babies! I love you and miss you. Tell Ben congrats and keep me posted on everything! LOVE YOU!!

Kara said...

WOO HOO!!!!! That is so exciting! But man, I feel for you on the sick thing- I was horribly, nastily sick for 18 weeks. Good thing those girls are so cute when they come out- and fun to shop for!

The Sanderson Family said...

Congrats on baby #2 Ben & Abbey! That is awesome! Oh and you think 2 is scary...just wait til you are on #4! That is totally freaky! Anyway, it isn't as bad as you are probably thinking...now #3 on the other hand is way crazy! Well, can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being pregnant. That is great news. I'm very happy for you. WOW!! I can't believe you are going to have 2 kids.

Jenn said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys! I was wondering if this would happen soon! Now we will have two kids close to the same ages. We are a little freaked out at the 2 kids things too. Suddenly you become a full fledged family and not the cute young couple with a baby! :)

MaddiesMomma said...

WOAH! I totally missed this!!!!! CONGRATS!!! First Maria, then Liz.. now you! Yikes! I better get movin!