Just a couple lil cute things I managed to get a picture of.
She plays with toys like a full blown little kid sometimes! She was arranging the animals on the chair and making them talk to each other and then every once in a while she'd pick one up and kiss it "muah muah muah muah". Please excuse the stupid red eye I HATE MY CAMERA and the editting program!!!

Little girl loves her "piddys" (prettys), she got into my jewelry drawer and put on a good portion of my bracelet collection, then walked around the house with her arm out saying "piddys" over and over again. She is truly a girl! Her favorite color is pink, she says pink for all items she ever sees that are pink. Thanks for the free reign on decorating your room Miss K!

Referencing the post below-Ben is taking full advantage of the cooler weather, except it was a leetle bit humid. He is into frisbee golf right now, so he took Kyndal out to have her be the frisbee chaser. They were at the park for about 1/2 an hour, and when they came back, she was so flushed. I took her shirt off because it was sticking to her back and look at her hair! It was cute though, she loves doing anything with Dad. I love this first picture, she looks like me a little bit! First time I've ever caught that. *Ben isn't flushed, he's burned because he didn't wear sunscreen even though he was going to be outside for 5 hours, and yes I will say it over and over and over babe*


5 comments:
That little cutie, giving you a run for the money, eh? She was so cute yesterday - loved her dress, shoes, hair, everything!
It's funny cuz here in Idaho it's the total opposite! Dude it was in the 50's all day yesterday and it's only the beginning of september! So gay! I love Kendyl got into your jewelry! So funny! What a girl she is! That lightening was pretty cool too!
Grr, I hate grammatical errors, even in blog posts . . . so what I meant to say was I'm EXCITED (not exciting) for decorating her new bedroom in PINK!
Kyndal is sooo cute - I think I say that in every comment but I just can't help it - she just IS! I love how Ben made Kyndal fetch the frisbee on their daddy/daughter outing - too funny!
Post a Comment