It was on the news everywhere, but since we're football fans, we heard about it tons. Anyone remember Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick and his ginormous dog-fighting ring? The guy is a huge craphead, I always knew he looked like a mean ole creep. Actually being sent to jail for his crimes was good enough, but I just saw a commercial for a new series that really puts the nail in his status as a role model. National Geographic has a new series that will be called DogTown: Saving the Michael Vick Dogs. I purely love the fact that his face is being smashed even harder into the dirt. Oh, just the biggest karmic payback ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
In TV Guide this week they had an article about the show and it made me cry just reading it! The conditions they found the dogs in were about a thousand times worse than I'd heard during his trial! One dog was used for forced breeding, so they pulled out all her teeth so she couldn't bite while they were forcing her to mate with other pit bulls- how horrible is that? And the picture of her now was even sadder, she's sitting on someone's lap being handfed this mushy dogfood since she can't chew anything. I wish he'd gotten a life sentence, someone like that doesn't need to be walking around in society!
Post a Comment