Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh, look how cute!

I got this website off of a few other people's blogs, and I'll admit I was skeptical about how funny they thought it was. But then we did it last night and I actually have sore stomach muscles (baby doesn't like that, I can tell ya right now) from laughing so fabulously hard. Think tears, snorting, loss of breath. It's also fun to see which parent you look more like, although the best Ben and I could come up with is that we look like both of our parents equally. Ben looks so sweet in the 50's and 60's, he totally would've been a perfect good ole boy back then. I completely rocked the big hair 90's, Ben told me he so would've wanted to rev his engine in his Camero Z28 to try and get me to sit in his front seat (true story, he really did have a 1982 Camero Z28 that would've fit in perfectly with my big hair). My dad and sister Heidi did themselves at the same time, I promise it is fun for the whole family. The format is weird though, so I can't get their pictures-Heidi will have to put them on her blog from her computer (blogger finds the file type just fine).





How sweet is he, this picture is so adorable I can't stand it. 1956 1960. So sweet!See Ben, now you really can try and be black! (Anyone from his early EAC days will love this) 1974
Ben's sister JD said he looks like their brother Ken, this would have been about his era! Ben 1984
We're pretty sure his 1996 yearbook picture looks exactly like this.
Ben if he doubled his weight. Too bad they didn't have this option for girls, or else we'd be even.
1952, I look like half my dad, half my mom. And the "you can do it!" poster girl..

I have a freakishly long face, so this one (and most of them) look strange because my chin is cut off. But funny nonetheless. 1964Skip 30 years because I looked truly atrocious during those decades. Big hair! 1990Even better big hair! This is the one that sent Ben over the edge laughing. He wanted me to email this one to his sister Summer (but I can't, lame format thing), he's pretty sure she had the same hair in 1996. 1998, and I also think I had a yearbook picture strangely similar (except for the odd placement of my face)

2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

I am laughing so hard right now!! Me and Sean will need to do that. And are those piggy tails I see on K? Too cute! Call me when you are here.

J D said...

The 1984 pic of Ben looks quite a bit like Ken. Too fun!