Watching football and doing not much else, so here ya go
I am: a considerably crazy worrier, in love, a mom.
I think: it's been a long enough summer
I know: I need to clean my house.
I want: to feel settled finally somehow, somewhere, in some house.
I dislike: warm lettuce (all the time) and ice cream (for a 9 month duration), and people who lie.
I miss: food in New Mexico, family, my friends I never see, wearing my old jeans.
I fear: that something will be terribly wrong with the newest little member of our family
I hear: football, and the air conditioner because it's STILL HOT.
I smell: things way too strongly right now
I crave: tomatoes and popcorn with queso (the best snack ever, honestly)
I cry: often and for trivial reasons
I search: for food in the pantry
I wonder: if I can ever follow through on anything
I regret: so many, many things it depresses me to even think about it
I love: sleeping next to the most comfortable person ever (I don't mean fat, stop thinking that you mean people)
I care: about making a home for us that we can be in and be settled
I always: freak out badly, need to pee
I worry: about...... well, everything really
I am not: a phone person, but I love to talk forever in person
I remember: what it feels like to be cool, nevermind no I don't
I believe: popcorn with queso and tomatoes were put on this earth especially for me
I dance: with Kyndal
I sing: not very loud in public but boy can I belt it out when I'm at home
I don't always: shave my armpits, sorry
I argue: with passion and fire, just not with very many people. Ok only one.
I write: to explain myself since I can't when I try and make words come out of my mouth
I win: at snowskiing with Ben, it's the only thing I can do better than him!
I lose: at all other things against Ben, his wedding ring (I have a terrible feeling it was my fault), one shoe and Kyndal's favorite (read-only one she will wear) bib
I wish: we could win something in the stupid Health & Wealth Raffle.
I listen: to music every day (yup, me too)
I don't understand: most of what comes out of my sisters' mouth when she's talking about school
I can usually be found: doing twenty things at one time (ha, yeah right not me!), procrastinating!
I am scared: of the cramps I continually have
I need: to get over my phone hatred
I forget: how it felt to fit into my old jeans, and just about everything else these days. So flaky right now.
I am happy: when I'm sleeping next to Ben, when Kyndal laughs, when the baby kicks
Copying Julia here, I tag anyone who hasn't done this and really wants to!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Tagged-ish
Posted by Abbey at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you did a good job! you and ben are a very cute couple, and make cute kids. well, 1 for sure, but i'm convinced this next one will be cute too.
whatever, you have to know that you're better at more things than you give yourself credit for... it's cool though, i got your back and won't let the world know you're little secret of undisclosed talents.
Post a Comment