My sister scored her office's season tickets to the Dbacks game last week, and we scored a babysitter (Ben's sister JD) so we could go too. They won! After a bit of a boring game, it was exciting by the end. Oh, and the USA Gymnastics team was in the box right next to ours, I could sort of spot Nastia Liukin in the back. How cool is that. K was so excited that JD was there to watch her that she didn't even care that we left. Bye bye! and that was all we got. She was too busy having Aunt JD read her every single one of her books and put all the shapes into the shape sorter. It was a fun night, thanks Megan and JD!



5 comments:
is this your older and younger sister?
Yup, older in the middle, younger on the right
The one in the middle is Ben's Sister? How old is she? I just won a bet with Frank...when he saw this picture, but hadn't read the post he said "that is not ponch's sister." I said yes it is...she looks just like summer and abbey says in the post "Ben's sister J.D."!!! Anyway, so now we are wondering how much older than Ben she is?
Ok...so I just re-read your post and I feel retarded! Is the girl in the middle your sister or Ben's sister? SO CONFUSED!!
i was trying to put two and two together, and now i've got it!
Post a Comment