Monday, September 29, 2008

Uh-oh

Kyndal's discovered cunning deceit and the use of tools. First, deceit-read my sister Heidi's post about it, she was the target.

On the same day she revealed her conniving tendancies, she opened the door into the disaster-area office/craft room (the lock-able door handle is on the pantry). She brought me a tupperware thing I have full off things to make magnets out of (shells, corks, marble things)-and desperately wanted me to open it. I said an obvious no, and she left the room calmly. Cool, I thought, she moved on. About 20 seconds later she comes back into the room with a hole punch and proceeded to try and pry the lid off. The girl went back into the office with the express purpose of finding a tool to open the lid. She's not a huge climber, but apparently she's moved right past that and is onto more lucrative exploits. See the evidence below, ignore my pajamas, this was about 10 minutes after I'd woken up.

2 comments:

Momma J said...

HAHAHA looks like someone's hands just got a little fuller! if it makes you feel any better, she is really cute. :)

hdawgy said...

Haha That's hilarious! What a little smarty pants!