Ben's friend Scott works for a bank that sponsors the Cardinals or something (not clear on that part), anyway- the NFC Championship trophy was touring at some of the branches and Ben got to go bask in it's shiny un-expected glory. He wasn't sure he was going to go, but like a good boy remembered the camera just in case so that I could blog about it (and yes, I'm aware that me blogging about it was the last thing on his mind). 
Why so serious Ben? Ben will rarely smile on purpose for a picture (Kyndal anyone?). 
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Just for Ben
Posted by Abbey at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Gordon was excited about this little field trip too! He thinks it's funny that he's the "short" friend!! lol
This is frigging bull I never get to go with you guys.
That's pretty cool! Go Cards! I'm excited for tomorrow!
That's pretty sweet. Where does Ben work? Is it ok if we still call him Paunch? That's what Jase still refers to him as.
Post a Comment