Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just for me

I had long-ish hair and then I chopped it. I liked it once it was all nice and straightened, but getting to that point gave me rage issues. It's too hot in AZ to be blow drying semi-curly-frizzy hair for 20 minutes and then straightening it for another 10, it makes me sweat and then my deoderant's already finished for the day, my make-up doesn't work right and I'm just downright grouchy. And that's in the middle of winter. So off it came. It's fun to play with short! Ben's not entirely sure about it, and it's still super different for me, but I like it. Hopefully I'll be able to get a better picture of it someday, for now just use your imagination. Thanks Brooke, my favorite hair dresser EVER!

6 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

I love you with shorter hair. It exposes your pretty face.

Kara said...

I also like the shorter hair! And the expression on your face in the middle picture. :)

Meredith said...

It is cute!! Either way, actually. I have gotten to the point that I only wash/dry my hair every 2-3 days so that cuts on total dryer/flat iron time. Totally helped my sanity.

Nicole Palmer said...

I think it's cute as well. Sometimes you just need a change!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Love the hair..and I know what you mean about the desert heat and blow drying..not a fun combination! That is why if my hair is long it spends most of it's time on top of my head not styled. I think I may chop it again before I have the baby in July.

hdawgy said...

I love your hair Abs! You're gorgeous either way!