Saturday, January 24, 2009

Not to be left out

Cute outfit, cute hair, cute kid. Except she wouldn't stop moving so this is the best picture I could wrassle out of her the entire night. Either way she's flippin' adorable!PS-ignore the partially painted wall in the background.

9 comments:

Kara said...

LOVE the hair! Kyndal in piggy tails is an exciting day!

Ashlee said...

I didn't even notice the wall was only partially painted. She is So adorable!

Meredith said...

Love it. Her hair is so dang darling...she even has swooping bangs! How grown up!

Camille said...

What a cutie!! And i like your hair too! So much easier to get it done in the morning. You really can pull it off both ways. Cute mommy!

Kara said...

Oh, and I like your partially painted walls. :)

Ashley said...

Girls are so much fun! Like real dolls!

zippfolks said...

So the partially painted wall thing is a hint to Namma to come over and get painting?? Love you!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Wow, that is such a precious pic!! OMG, you did cut your hair...it was getting so long!! I like the short hair cause it reminds me of EA Abbey! :) I'm such a dork and went back to one of your old emails and didn't even see that you responded in a 2nd email that you wanted to do those letter craft things with me!! We have to meet up and do it cause I have an idea in mind!! Also, we need to do it stat (didn't you always say that?) before you POP!! Yipee, your baby shower is next week!! :) Oh, and do you by chance have Kristy's new number or could you get it from her on facebook since I don't have an acct? I haven't talked to that girl in so long and I miss her! LOVE YA!

Momma J said...

When did she get so big?

Ahem... I still haven't heard further detail about when I will be assisting you in finishing those partial painted walls. :)