Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two Years Old!

Miss Kyndal Macklynn isn't our "little tiny" anymore. She turned two on Saturday, and we had her check-up today. Here's her stats first:
*Height: 33.5 inches, 41st percentile (she's always been around the 20th)
*Weight: 24 lbs, 20th percentile (she's never been above the 15th)
*Head: who knows, it's round and has a brain in it, that's all I remember
So she's growing and we for once didn't get told to stuff her full of whole milk and any fat available. Good thing since she won't eat ice cream or cake!
And a catch up on her personality quirks:
-Kyndal thoroughly enjoys anything rough and tumble, fast, loud, exhilerating, scary. So far the only thing she truly dislikes as far as activities go is the swings. She's hated them her whole life and still finds them largely disagreeable. I couldn't tell you why, other than maybe she doesn't realize she's supported underneath her, but that doesn't seem to bother her if she's being thrown through the air by Ben. Her friend Mya taught her how fun it is to jump from our ottoman to the couch, so she's loving that and it's now evolved into jumping off the ottoman onto the floor. She's super fast paced and pretty brave. Falling doesn't phase her terribly so far, good thing since she runs a little off-balanced. And yes, runs and runs everywhere. I can't keep up with her at all, and Ben has to jog a little bit.
-I've already discussed her love of cars, that trend is still continuing. Cars, cars, cars, trucks, trucks have tires! tiny trucks (jeeps), etc etc. Cars sleep at night ("seeping cars"), and go "vroom, vroom" during the day. The level of ferocity in the "vroom" correspondes suprisingly correctly with the vehicle type. Cars get less of a vroom unless they're sporty looking. It's in her genes to know these things apparently.
-She gets ANGRY when she does get hurt. She throws a tantrum actually, and doesn't want any loves or kisses better. This particular trait points directly to her dad. Directly.
-The rest of the time she's super loving and will hug or kiss most anything. We get random requests for hugs and kisses often, which is by far the sweetest thing ever.
-She's a super loving and attentive toy-mommy. Her toys (cars, animals and stuffed animals alike) all get drinks and tastes of whatever she's drinking or eating. They are apparently very thirsty and hungry often! They also get a lot of baths because of this.
-She's talking a lot, and mostly we can interpret what she says. Except for the rare "comet assisi" occasion (turns out that was "climb it lizard", still have NO clue where that one came from), she's pretty clear.
-As from birth, it still has to be her idea. Everything has to be her idea, and if it's mine then it's totally the worst idea ever. That's why she is no where near potty trained and I refuse to fight that battle until it's her idea. Changing diapers is not that bad. Plus she always goes right when she wakes up, before I know she's awake, and I'm not about to wake up a sleeping kid just to monitor her bathroom habits.
-She thinks the Wii bowling game is the funniest thing ever.
-Animals are her second favorite thing after toys. She loves them all, even gross green lizards that we got for an appaling amount of tickets at Chuck-E-Cheese's. Even reptiles need hugs.
-She is a fabulously hygiene oriented child. She gets her hands washed and face wiped totally willingly. She needs deoderant and make-up every day just like mom. She brushes her teeth about 50 times per day and is unnaturally obsessed with toothpaste. I think the exact request is "more paste ahhhhhhhh!". Lotion is great, and so is getting scrubbed in the bath. Her feet get scrubbed 13 times each foot every night. Q-Tips are also a (dangerous) favorite too. She usually asks for her ears cleaned before we put her down at night.
-She loves nursery and is super involved in snack eating and singing time. She will love being a "Suuuuuun beep!" for Jesus.
-Ben is the sun and the moon and anything good in this world to her. I am totally chopped liver if he's around or mentioned or she's told he's coming home soon. She only listens to him (go to sleep Kyndal, don't climb on the counter Kyndal), and so far he's the only one who can administer punishment that makes her change her behavior. He dearly loves her though, they are the perfect fit for eachother. If she's around when he's getting ready she stares and stares at him while he shaves and does his hair, so she naturally needs her neck buzzed with the razor. It makes me happy to see her dad be her first little hero, that is exactly the way the world should be.
Well I think that's a good amount of good Kyndal things and frustrating Kyndal things for now. She, like all children, is the best thing ever. She makes us laugh, makes us cry (tears of joy and gratefulness), makes us want to rip our hair out and we love the crud out of her.
I have pictures from our day with her on Saturday, I'll do that later today hopefully. Happy Birthday Miss Kyndal, we love love love ya!7]\

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet, on my lap with my hand in your diaper rubbing your lovely tight, soft, warm, bald, puffy little c--t, you giggle, kick and buck as my fingers rub you, one goes in and you buck, I work it up and around stretching that tight little c--t, a second go in and you squeal and whince, I start working you and you open your chubby little legs for me, mmmmmmmmmmmm in and out up and around DAMN your c--t feels soooooooooooo good baby, I lay you down pull off your diaper, spread those little legs wide and lick you until you shake and quiver to orgasm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a tiny , sexy little 2 yr old body bucking with sexual pleasure I shoot my load all over your bald c--t, happy 2nd baby girl your p---y is mine now