Friday, January 9, 2009

Questions

1) Why is expensive stuff always better? So I tried MAC make-up two years ago and now I can't buy any other eyeshadow, lip gloss, eyeliner or mascara. THEN I had to go and buy BareEscentuals mineral make-up and I feel sure I won't be able to buy any other sort of foundation again either. This is exactly why I have never bought jeans that costs over $100 because I know we'd go into massive credit card debt if I did.
2) Why is it that every pair of cute flat shoes I buy I can never wear again because they rub my achilles tendon heel thing raw? Am I the only one this happens to with EVERY pair of flats? Do I have to wear my Ugg things everywhere? Because they are not cute.

8 comments:

The Robinson's said...

AMEN Sista!!

Kara said...

I have the EXACT same problem with flats! Meg wears them all the time, and I took her to DSW a year ago and had her help me pick what I hoped would be "good" flats and I got horrible heel blisters with every pair. Now all my flats live in Meg's closet . . . I wonder if that was her plan all along. . .

Meredith said...

I have given cute flats to my little sister too...good thing I think I am too fat to try expensive jeans!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Well, let's just say that I am addicted to Big Star jeans from Buckle and those are so $$$$ pricey!! :'( I remember when I would go into that store I would tell myself to never try them on cause I know that I would want them, then I did and it's all just been downhill spending! Oh, and I just purchased one of my first Mac eyeshadows and I'm hooked...I can't imagine what would happen if I tried the rest of their make up...you know how I am with glitter stuff and sparklie eyeshadow.

P.S. I will be there at your baby shower! :)

Ashlee said...

My husband said that I just need to wear them enough so that I develop a callous and then it won't hurt like that anymore. I am not really willing.

hdawgy said...

haha You crack me up! With the flat shoes you pretty much just have to get used to the pain on your achilles tendon! Eventually you will get used to it and then you can wear them all the time!

Heidi said...

They suck you in man. This is why I don't even try on nice things. Because if I try them on I want them.

Camille said...

Yeah i am debating right now on wether to try MAC make up i really want to but i don't want to get hooked....ahh the trama i will make sure to stay away from BareEsscentuals until my hubby graduates thanks for the warning!