We had a really nice Valentines Day, and the day before I had a fun time crafting it up with Kyndal. She used markers for the first time and did remarkably well, no stains on her shirt! Oh, and see her little hair? I successfully ridded her of the mullet! She's got a little bob now and I think it's freaking cute.
She got to use buttons and little flowers and I cut out paper hearts which she very enthusiastically glued on to the paper. She's a good little crafter, and as long as I realize it's going to be chaos then I have fun too :) She focused on this project for a really long time, like 45 minutes! Until I pulled out the glue gun for buttons which oddly really scared her?

The finished-ish product
Saying "shhh" to not tell Dad about his Dalentimes Day present
Attempt No. 1 at trying to get her to stand still for a picture holding the valentine.
Attempt No. 2 in which she just dropped it. But I did get a face looking at the camera!
Valentine's Day was spent washing our cars, which Ben loves to do. And apparently so does Kyndal, she really loved helping to scrub the car. She even got to wash her little bike. Mostly though, I think she just loves helping Daddy :), doesn't matter what she's doing.
Ben and I went on a lunch/afternoon date, which was so nice. We ate at a mexican restaurant specifically so we could eat chips and salsa by ourselves. K will spoon salsa into her mouth, and consume the entire bowl, so it's nice to eat it alone once in a while! Since it's my favorite pregnant snack. Then we went and saw (yes, I am admitting this!!!) Slumdog Millionaire. Which is rated R, but honestly I don't know why. It was a truly awesome movie. No swearing or nudity, just some pretty graphic parts about how much it would really stink to live in India. And be poor. But it was such a good movie and we really enjoyed it. Then we came home and gave Ben his valentine's. Kyndal was so proud of her work and she went through each element of the card describing what it was. So sweet. 
Such a nice Valentine's day for us! I love my hub, and I love my little girl too :) Oh and thank you to Heidi for watching Kyndal for us!

3 comments:
I looked at your blog and holy cow 4 new posts! I love it! Kyndal's hair is so adorable with the clips and ponies! I can't wait till Brighton's hair gets long enough to do that! Your belly is so flippin cute too! You are seriously so adorable preggo! I'm sorry you're miserable! You're getting close! YOur baby shower looked like fun! I wish I could've been there! I always miss out on fun things! So I wanna know about these sugar cookies from Utah? Their called smart cookies? How did you get them at your shower? Can you order them?
So are they better than the sugar cookies you can buy at wal mart or anywhere that have the frosting and sprinkles on them and they come in a plastic type package thing and they come like 10 in a pack or something! Do you know which ones I am talking about? Cuz man they are sooo good and only a couple dollars for the whole pack too! Those smart cookies are expensive but are they better?
Ok that sounds good! Ya 25 dollars for 12 cookies is a bit out of my price range right now but sometime for a special occasion...maybe my birthday this weekend...I will have to order some! haha Those ones from the store are quite amazing for how cheap they are! Thanks Ab! YOu rock!
Post a Comment