Monday, February 16, 2009

Post 3 of 4

I am so through with being pregnant! With Kyndal I was so terrified of actually birthing a child and having to take care of said child that I didn't care if I stayed pregnant forever. That feeling is because apparently my pregnancy with her was a vacation. I don't think I ever felt truly uncomfortable with her, and with this little guy I am handicapped. Heidi has been brutally honest (I am so ok with it) about how big my butt has gotten, and I do have excuses. He is so low that my hips have gotten super wide, and I haven't been able to walk properly because he is so low for the last 4 months, so the fat just packs on. Also I've had contractions since the emergency room incident at 32 weeks that any time we go for a walk (or stroll even), I get contractions. I am however a big advocate of God deciding when he comes so I'm not going to try to induce labor myself quite yet. Even though I hate being pregnant. I'm a hypocrite. Anyway. Ben now laughs his fool head off everytime he sees me because my stomach keeps getting bigger (which by the way HURTS), and like a good husband stays nice and quiet when Heidi and I are talking about how big my butt has gotten. My stomach is so big now that my maternity jeans I bought that were bigger, I can't wear because they push on my stomach and it makes me hurt as well. So, all that said I sure wish he would come and early would be ok, I just am not going to make it happen. So I'll complain some more in two weeks if he isn't here! Plus opening up all the little tiny clothes makes me want a little tiny person to be in them already!
And on another note, here's my American Idol blurb for the week-I can't stand Tatiana del Toro!!! She is so fully irritating, and I secretly wish she would be cast in a horror movie so I could see her die and be satisfied, but she wouldn't actually die.

2 comments:

J D said...

I totally agree about you American Idol blurb...

Heidi said...

Oh you're so much nicer than I am Abbey. I want her to get hit by a bus. And I would not be nice to her if I saw her in real life.