Well. Went to the hospital this morning, all prepared to have a baby. Got all hooked up to IV's, all the various medications in me, just waiting for the doctor. Then he came and did a quick ultrasound to make sure he knew where the baby was AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNND he'd flipped head down and little gymnast had somehow unwrapped the cord from his neck. My doctor advised not getting unnecessary sugery (which I am grateful for, I'd rather not have a super cut happy doctor), so we got sent home! I have several different emotions right now, and I just don't even know. I was so excited this morning to finally get to meet the little guy, but I did have somewhat of a panic attack while the anesthesiologist was explaining to me way-to-exactly way-to-in-depth what was going to happen. Too many words, don't tell me, just do it!!! Anyway. I could get induced but I did that last time and basically that stank out loud, so as of now we're letting nature and the baby decide when he's born. Sorry to prematurely get everyone all excited, but thank you guys for your sweet comments! So I guess we'll let ya know when he comes, could be tonight could be next week. Blah.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Girl...that was quite the trick! Good luck with nature taking its course!
That is just rude. Good thing you have a considerate doctor, I'm sure you'll be grateful in the long run. Can't wait to see pictures when this baby actually shows up.
Well it seems like D has a sense of humor!!! Nature IS the best way to have them come if you ask me - hopefully nature will be friendly to you SOON!!! :0)
Being induced sucks, so I agree with your decision, but I'm sure that's frustrating. Hold on; just a little longer and he'll be here.
Aww, Jase would be soo proud of you. He loves when people let the babies come when they are supposed to instead of when the mom or doctors wants them to. I was induced with my first 2 (loved it) and went a week over with my 11 pounder. blah! But I'm sure if I had normal sized babies and was tiny like you I'd for sure let em come when they're supposed to come. Can't wait! Good luck and congrats!!!!!!
ok and he'd be even happier that you don' thave to get a c-section. If we ever meet, don't get my husband started on c sections. again, good luck, can't wait!
What a emotional rollercoaster! Hey a little more time with only one kid never hurt anyone. Im impressed that he got the cord unwrapped and flipped now that is talent. Good luck can't wait to hear when he actully comes!
Aww man! That is crazy that he flipped on his own and the cord is not around his neck! What a blessing! Take some castor oil...it worked for me! It's not inducing labor in any way but if your body is ready then it will work and help speed up the process! I am excited to see pics of him! Hope its soon! Good luck when the time comes girl! Love ya!
Post a Comment