Anyone itching for baby news, go read my sister Heidi's blog! I fall asleep at any moment and haven't had the energy to think about doing a whole big post, plus I don't have the adapter card for my pictures. I'll work on that tomorrow since I think I'll still be in the hospital. We are doing good though!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats guys! Hope you recover quickly! So you did have a c-sections. You will have to give details when you have the time and feel up to it! Best of luck to you both!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you.
He's so tiny!! Can't wait to see more! Hope you are feeling well. I want to hear the details too- did he flip back breech? Call when you feel up to it. Love ya! Congrats to you guys!
Yay congrats! I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling good! Love ya!
Happy Happy news!!! Just lay low and let yourself recover. It will take a couple weeks but you will get there. He is darling and tiny and oh so cute - K will love her own little guy!
Post a Comment