It's been evidenced before that Kyndal has some sweet crazy hair. It's Ben's favorite part about her, which is why I just let it go crazy most days. The pigtails are cute, but wacky hair is her trademark, and we love it. This morning though, she woke up with a doozy of a hair-do. Anyone remember Ralph the Midnight Hairdresser? Yup, he visited Kyndal and must've spent all night working on it! I promise that I did not alter her hair even a little bit before these pics were taken! Here she is, Elvis from the side and a fabulous Flock-of-Seagulls from the front.



Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Elvis is in the building
Posted by Abbey at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, that is some serious bedhead--but i LOVE it! What a cutie!
haha That is the coolest hair ever! You should do it like that everyday!
Post a Comment