Dev kind of missed out on Easter, he's sleepin' when Kyndal is awake. So here's Kyndal's Easter!... Got her some books, etc. She found it and dug through saying "whoa, so cool!"
Took her on a little hunt in our front yard. The landscape is a little boring, but for a 2 year old it's pretty good searchin'.
In order to properly safely procure the egg, she had to set her basket down and then go retrieve it.
I caved and put jelly beans in the eggs this year. So it was "more belly beans" all morning until the eggs were all empty.
Keeps on stuffin'
Here's her little Easter dress. My mom bought it for her, I love it! Such a little princess. I found a new way to do her hair, apparently it wants to be curly in all its craziness. She was so proud of how she looked, I'm raising a vain child. "Look at you! (referring to herself) Soooo cute! Soooo pwetty!". But yes baby love, you are so cute and so pretty!!!!!
Sorry I just can't get over how much I love her curly hair
And again.
More belly beans! She found the bag of extras. I may have allowed her to eat too many, but how can I resist. Plus she deserved extra sweetness since her nursery leader told me she knows all the songs they sing and she sings her heart out for all of them.
Oh, and here is our other child. Little bug wants so bad to suck his thumb. He's gotten it in a few times, and it's so cute. He holds onto his nose SO tight to keep it in there! 
I didn't get a fam picture, one because we were really late and had to rush to church, and two because we were really late and I hadn't put on make-up yet... His blessing is next week though, I'll get one then and call it good!

7 comments:
The curls- the thumb sucking- I absolutely love it!! Seriously- K's curls are DARLING!!! Hope you are doing well!
Thumb suckers are the best!!
Dude, her hair is flippin adorable.
BTW I like your new background and I'm jealous I didn't find it first.
Is the curl natural or did you use an iron? Sooo cute! What a fun little Easter. I think Mya ate her weight in chocolate... oops! lol
Oh, they are too precious! Good job, on Kendals adorable hair!
Love that hair too!!! How cute little D is!
Kendal and Devon are such a cuties! I love her curly hair too! You look like you are finding the balance with two kiddos. Abbey you look great did you seriously just have a baby? Are you nursing? How is that going if you are.
Post a Comment