We are all late risers. Kyndal usually wakes up around 9, Devin between 8 and 8:30. Plus we are slow to get ready for the day, so we play around together in our pajamas for a while in the mornings. I know, I know, it makes me so much less of a person because I refuse to rush our mornings, but too bad. The other morning we congregated in Dev's crib because he was the last to wake up. Here was his face when K climbed in the crib, I still crack up when I look at it,
Yeah, this is still a little disconcerting Mom. This is my space, why did you let her in?
I wish I could've seen his face while she was doing this. I've been trying fruitlessly to get him to roll over, so apparently she wanted to help out with the efforts too. Roll over baby! Good little man though, he didn't ever cry or air any grievances. 
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Siblings = Funny
Posted by Abbey at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Those pictures of Dev are hilarious! It totally does look like he's saying, "Mom, seriously? You thought this was a good idea?"
That first picture is totally hilarious! Rylee climbs into jadyn's crib with her all the time, except Jadyn thinks it's hilarious. (I'm sure Dev will too when he's older and there's a lesser risk of injury) :)
SOOOO adorable! Devin's shocked face is a hoot!
Post a Comment