Heidi did a blog here about it, and since I'm a) lazy b) it hurts my neck to sit at this chair c) kids are awake from naps, I'm going to do just a few quick additions to the fabulosity.
*I was so sad to leave the kids and Ben. They always seem to be cuter when I'm about to leave them and it's rough to say goodbye to their squishy little faces! I am on high alert about the stupid h191 flu, and I was super worried they were going to contract it while I was gone. They didn't, but K barfed all day Saturday. She passed it on to Dev, but most of his problem was just that he was actually grouchy for once and more spit-uppy than normal. Sorry Ben,,, I think he was more than ready for me to come home!
*How stinkin' nice is it to not have kids for a few days?! We slept in until 11 a couple of the days and that was pure bliss.
*Big college football games are something to behold. And there are way cuter fish in her sea than there ever were in mine! It's a veritable meat market over there! Haha
*Michigan scenery is my new favorite thing to look at. Gorgeous. Plus, I adore the cold (granted it was only 53 while I was there).
*Thought Coast Guard boys would be cute (somewhat like firemen) when they drove their boat up to ask for Heidi's digits while we were at the lighthouse. Turns out they are not. Sorry Heid. I'm praying for you.
*It's fun to be a dork and laugh.
*Best. Cherry. Truffles.
*I could never find my way around there.
*Heidi is smart.
*I am not.
I loved my time there, and I'll hold it dear to my heart for always. Many un-repayable thanks to Ben, he was fabulous as SuperDad. I'm sure he never wants to do it again though :) And thanks to J.D. for watching the kids while Ben worked!!! He has never been more appreciative of work! Haha.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Trip to MI!
Posted by Abbey at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think firemen will never be replaced as the hot ones.....
I totally love the college football bandwagon I have jumped on. I was really missing out before!
I now want more cherry truffles....thinking I might have to find some to bring home at thanks....and then not eat them before I share them.
Post a Comment