Monday, November 9, 2009

My kids = L O V E

Squishy sleepy face.  I just want to munch on him a little.  Playing peek-a-boo in my bed.  Cuters.Checkin' out grass.  It's apparently quite puzzling.This girl loves the monkey bars.She picked out her own outfit, and then wanted to pick out mine.  Uh-oh.  Found the mascara.  Hi.  She has 3/4 inch long eyelashes with mascara on.  Jealous.  Ok this stuff is a little irritating to my eye...Nice clean sweet face.Kyndal is happy, I promise.  I have a picture somewhere of K doing this same exact raspberry face.  I LOVE IT.  Eating a wheat flour sugar cookie I made.He does this funny sniff thing.  Cuters.  Um, I love diaper baby butts.Didn't do too bad a job!This baby is the most flexible thing ever, he didn't even care he was doing the splits.He does down-ward facing dog quite well.  Plus it's another cute diaper baby butt.  He's crawling now!!!  It's a goofy little crawl but the cutest thing ever.  He has one knee down and the other foot up, so he pulls with his foot and then comes the knee.  Plus he just smiles all the time, and gets so proud of himself.  A-dorable.  She's such a sweet little girl, I can't get enough of her funny words and funny things she says.  My current favorite is that she says vegetables "spedgetables". 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Dude. Wheat flower sugar cookies. I have two comments that completely contradict each other.

Such cute kidlets.

Nicole Palmer said...

LOVE the pics of you & K together! So beautiful!

Kara said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love squishy faces and diaper butts too, just adorable! :)

And I am so sorry to read what a rough time you have been having (not this post obviously). I truly hope you get some good news and start feeling better. XOXO