Haha, just kiddin'. Kind of. What follows is a conversation we had earlier this past week which made me LOL and I still LOL when I think about it. If you don't find it funny, that's cool, but I'm laughin' while I type:
*Background info is that Ben and I haven't been on a proper date since my birthday last July. We did go Christmas shopping, which was good alone time, but I don't count it as a date since we were busy shelling out $$ and not looking deep into eachothers eyes and remembering why we got married in the first place.*
Ben: "... (he said something here that I can't remember what it was, but it made me say this)":
me: "What, is that why you haven't take me out on a date? Because I'm a whale and look beached?"
Ben: "No, I'm so desperate to go on a date I'd take Roseanne Barr out"
See? FUNNY! I am sane enough to realize I don't look like Roseanne so I'm not offended, it was just plain hilarious.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Ben called me Roseanne Barr!
Posted by Abbey at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Abs, I agree!! Hee, hee...that was funny! :) And you are much much much much cuter than Roseanne Barr!
As in some Abbey words...call or text me STAT so we can plan our temple outing!
It was really funny.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment