So, I accidentally hit publish post instead of just save as draft, so here is the rest of the story...
I was getting ready to go on my girls trip to Denver, so I was in a mad rush to get my house clean. Ben was working late and I just put the kids at the table and fed them dinner and I kept right on cleanin'. But after I put them down I was super hungry and definitely didn't want to make anything so I had to do more flippin dishes!! So, I ate a brownie. Then K woke up and I went up to put her back down and she saaaiiiid:
K: "Mom, what you smell like"
Me: "My dinner Kyndal" (I didn't want to tell her what I actually was eating so that she wouldn't want one too)
K: "Mom, what you eat for dinner, what you smell like?"
Me: OMG!!! "Kyndal, just food ok? Go to sleep."
K: "Mom, what did you eat!!"
Me: Fine. Fine, fine fine. "I ate a brownie Kyndal, ok? A brownie."
K: "Mom, brownies aren't food, brownies are cake."
Oh, snap! Called out. Yup K, brownies are not food, don't ever eat them for dinner.... Practice what I say, not what I do! :)
Then, the morning that I was leaving I told her that Dad was going to stay with her and Dev while I was gone, and her response was:
"I'll tell Dad all the games we're going to play with him", which is her general reaction to Ben. Oh, Dad plays games, sweet!! Peace out Mom!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Things Kyndal says
Posted by Abbey at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE 3 year olds!! That is seriously the best age!! They are just so hilarious because they are so practical. I loved the last post too. Cracks me up!
LOL!!! I love how she wouldn't let it go "what you smell like?". LOL!
Post a Comment