We love food around here... Sweetcakes, high on this list!! Yum. Yum. Yum. And it's decorated so cutely that even the girls picked up on it and requested to be photographed!
Such a goof. Love my happy girl!!

More arabesques :) Time to get this girl in some dance classes!
Devin eats bananas like he's competing in the county fair eating contests. For real. Every time, every banana, shoved whole in his mouth. But hello, best eating face ever!!

The newer part of Sweecakes has couches and SpongeBob playing on TV. Let the adult conversation commence!!
Miss B came out of her seat to get loved on a little bit :) Dev is pretty fascinated with her, and I just love holding a baby. So glad I get to babysit a baby this fall!! Thanks for giving me your girls for a day Kara!!
I don't know what it means, if anything, but Devin obsesses about transitions in flooring. Where ever we are, he'll stop and check it out before he continues on over it (like if there are squares of colored tile in the plain linoleum or whatever). So this one that included a ramp at Sweetcakes he had to work on for a while :)

Oh gosh. And then we tortured the children after we fed them cookies. Ben and I (who cares if he has yet to agree?) are re-taking our wedding photos sometime in October or November. Kara hadn't ever been there so we went to scout it out. It was so hot, I really felt bad for the kids. Devin was just finished, haha, poor guy! The girls kept running though!

Kyndal even had enough energy to tackle Devin (a regular occurance), but gosh, he was just so done with the day he couldn't take it as well as he normally does!


2 comments:
Bahahaha I love the tackling picture.
Not gonna lie, my heart swelled pride when K dragged me back to that bench and said, "Look Kara, you can take pictures of us right here!"
Post a Comment