I think I've said this before, but Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert (and also Joe's BBQ) is one of our very favorite restaurants. The food is super yummy, but mostly for me the acreage they provide for people to spread out in is the best. Picnic tables all over outside, so the kids can forget about eating and just cruise around. I think this was sometime in late May or June, and Dev had just baaaarrreeeelly learned how to walk. Still quite an adventure! Little Frankenstein!!
On high alert! Ready for anything!!
Little butter!! So cute I can't stand it!
Holy business her hair was a mess this day. I combed it about 47 times but sometimes her hair has a mind of it's own. But, I've said it before, messy hair is Kyndal.
Daddy finally got there!! Awww.

1 comments:
Every time I see these pictures I LOL thinking of Kyndal saying, "Okay, Mom, I'm tired of playing in the hot" to which you replied, "Then you're really not going to like your childhood." Oh man, surface of the sun is right!
Post a Comment