Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kyndal at Three & Devin at One . . . in May!

As previously mentioned numerous times, my dear friend Kara is our family's personal photographer.  It's become a huge crutch that I lean on, I always depend on Kara to have her camera and I know they'll be beautiful pictures.  She always captures my kids' personalities precisely how I see them on a daily basis, and I cannot express how much that means to me.  I get to look at these sweet pictures of when Kyndal was 3 (and 4 months) and Devin was 1 (and 3 months) :) and see my babies how they were and I can't speak, my throat is closed up with tears. With that said, thanks to Costco also!  For these fabulous tutus that were only $15 instead of $80 that you can pay elsewhere.  BTW, if you did that, I hope you feel lame.  Because how cute are these stinkin' things??  Kyndal read Angelina Ballerina at my mom's house a bit before we took these, thus the adorable attempt at arabesques.   


Here is Kyndal's little sweet face.  Love when her normal smile is captured :)


This is hands down one of my favorite pictures of Kyndal and Allie.  How timeless is this??!

By now, you'll have already read my post dedicated to my little 18 month old, but holy cow I love this kid.  I love that his hair grows naturally in a fauxhawk, because when Ben and I found out we were having a boy one of the very first things we talked about was how excited we were to be able to style a little fauxhawk on a baby!  Thanks for complying Dev!!  The pic where he's looking down is probably one of my most favorite pictures of Devin ever. 

 
This here is the typical Devin face.  Open and curious and just plain CUTE.  Just want to munch on those cheekers!!

Ok, I have the cutest son ever.  Thanks again Kara for capturing that fact!!  His two front gap teeth are unbelievably endearing.

 

He was pointing at me here in this picture.  *tear*  He's forever imprinted on my heart. 

This one just makes me straight laugh out loud.  It is the exact image that comes to mind were I to put their relationship into an image.  She's trying to help him up, but somehow is making things more difficult.  And Dev isn't really complaining.  This one for sure is gettin' a big ole frame!


Another LOL picture.  No idea what she was doing here!

 Or here!!!  She totally licked his ear?!!  What the?

And the crowning glory.  I literally burst out into tears when this one popped up on my Shutterfly slide show.  Nothing in this world comes close to the feeling that we have 2 tiny short people in our home that walk around and do things and laugh and we brought them here!  I adore them.  I love them.  They are my soul. 


My happy little girl.  She is my sunshine. 

I could stare at this picture for hours.  I can hear her laugh, I can feel her joy.  My angel.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Again. Why am I trying to do something with my life. Instead I could be living yours with you.

Katie said...

Loooove your photos! Beautiful kids!