I feel like the title of this post should actually be The Kids Love Water,,, in Theory. I think (at least from what I can deduce through observing other children) that when children reach the age of 4, they really truly begin to enjoy water. Before that, splash pads and being drowned in an extremely large and cold bath tub are torture. However, since we reside on the surface of the sun, torture is mandatory and administered often. Poor girls, they have a smile on their faces yet are just standing there wondering why water is shooting at them.
"Ok, I think I get this... Stand under the shooting jet of water and smile and laugh. Why am I doing this again?"
Dev chose crawling around patting the edge of the water jet's reach
Because CLEARLY, he wasn't even going to fake enjoying the splashpad. I'm just plain cruel.
"Alright, my hair is wet, can we be done yet?"
Poor soul. The only real solace in life is in the arms of the one who made you cry in the first place.
Gosh, I just love his sad face! Is there a situation where I can see this face?? Don't mind if I do!
Sometime around the 4th or 5th time I stuck him in the water's path, I decided to take pity on him.
So glad there was a play area right next to the splash pad, that was much more enjoyable! We'll try them again next year...

0 comments:
Post a Comment