Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who Takes Their Kids to the Zoo in May?

People who like seeing their kids' faces flushed before we've even left the shadow of the car, that's who!  But it was the last trip for the next 4 months (in Phx at least), so we had to go.  Plus their yearly passes are such a good deal, you can't pass up a basically free trip!
Armed and ready with his juice and hat.

All the kids together.  I like how they don't even bother to look at the camera on purpose.  You'll get my face candidly later, let's just get this over with...


Goats!!  He wouldn't actually touch any of them, but he was fairly enthused. 

These cute girls, I just love 'em.  Why does my 3 year old look like she's 5?  What is that business??



This steering wheel is big enough for the both of us...


Kyndal hates me when I make her wear the hat...  Devin just knows he looks cute in it, so he suffers through. 

His dominantly male side showing through!! 


So, in her defense, the tag said 2T but when we got it home, the actual size turned out to be 4-6.  ... 



Riding the carousel that for some reason my kids are afraid of.  I think this was the first time that Kyndal got on without flipping out.  Dev started out being pumped about it, but that didn't last long.  There was an abrupt need to get off quickly about halfway through the ride...








But, that opened up the way for Miss Allie to join us!  I think she needed to make sure the horses weren't going to gallop off the ride before she would give in to the carousel insanity.  She kept yelling at her Momma, "I doin it Momma!".  So cute. 


Give me a kiss with those lips Devin!! 

1 comments:

Katie said...

Dang you've been busy! I love all your photos.

ps: You are crazy to go to the zoo in may.