Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Few Items of Business

Item #1:  What the what??!!  I blogged!  Ok, I was really forced into it, however, I still did it.  I have my dear friend Kara to thank for the forcing.  She uploaded all the pictures she's taken of our outtings for the last 4 months and then passed the baton to me.  Which means I can't let her down!  So what follows is every fun thing we've done with Kara, Allie and Bella over the summer (& Dev's 18 mo post).  Rest assured, we did super fun things with other people too, those posts will come as soon as I have feeling in my fingertips again.  For example, we went to Pagosa Springs, CO last week and I took 700 pictures.  So...  that'll take a while to sort through.  Anyway, thanks be to Kara!!  I love ya!!  You've got me started blogging again, Praise the Lawd!  I for real have felt terrible the last couple of months about not documenting my kids' lives.  I've compensated by taking billions of pictures, but that makes it almost harder to blog since I am literally a deer in the headlights when I try to start blogging about it all.  But I must move past my fears so that my kids realize I adore and love them.  So, great sigh of relief, I've gotten started.  That's the biggest step right?

Item #2:  I am going to go private.  My reasons are really single-fold.  I want to be able to tell details about our lives (like last names, exact whereabouts, etc).  This blog isn't for the masses and I really just want it to be as personal and detailed as I can have it so that it's more (big fat cliche time, watch out) like a journal.  Since I'm so spotty at real journaling, this is it...  So.  In order to not make me feel like a big ole loser, anyone, really, anyone (that isn't creepy), send me your email and I'll add you to the list.  Mine is benandabbey at hotmail dot com.  Send 'em on over, I'll be keeping a count and if you don't send a request, then know you made me cry myself to sleep.  Also, realize I'm mostly kidding about the crying part.  The change will happen in roughly a week (so that I can give everyone enough time to remember they desperately wanted an invite to my blog, duh). 

6 comments:

Danika said...

Please add me to your private list:
danikapark AT yahoo DOT com

Glad to see you're back to blogging! :)

Amy said...

Please invite me to your blog!

I'm like you with blogging...I haven't even blogged about our move or Mary turning 1 yet. Now I'm so far behind I don't even want to start!

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

Add me too:)
supermadnurse@msn.com
Miss you!

The Robinson's said...

Don't cry... I want in! Miss and love ya!
kenzrobinson@gmail.com

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Yipee...Abbey is back!!! :) I was waiting for you to post an update!!! I am def a fan of your bloggity!! We can play all the time now, did you hear that we moved out to ASU East? I'm on Power and Williams Field!

elisaschaub@gmail.com

Scott and Candice Moore said...

I would like to be added, I love reading your stories..but unless u feel I am creepy that is cool too ;)
csmoore24@hotmail.com